SST Newsteam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My features

Go down

My features Empty My features

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:45 pm

Im about to write my stuff on here. Cool

Back to top Go down

My features Empty Re: My features

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:31 pm

Mrs Debbie Gonzalez is the essence of athletics. Even after a horrific experience at six months when she lost her ability to walk from tumors in her legs.
She is now a cross country coach who hold the gold from her senior year of cross country. Inspired by this, students come to her marathon to raise money for the american cancer society that helped her as a child.
"I want to give back to the people who gave to us." said Gonzalez."The american cancer society was a great support for my parents after i was diagnosed as a baby." said Gonzalez
Mrs Gonzalez was only 3 when she began healing from her chemothearapy that she had, to get rid of her tumors.
""I do remeber the long hours of physical thearapy." said Gonzalez. Right after surgery she started working"I was only 3 years old, but my thearapist pushed me like I was an adult." said Gonzalez
She worked hard and made her way to not only walk but to run inher cross country team. She ran at state 3 years in a row and brought home the gold her senior year.
"for me running is'nt about trying to win a race." said Gonzalez. "Its what makes me fell complete." said Gonzalez.
She has'nt stoped running since she started. It is a major part of her life and she will always be grateful for her ability to walk.
"Now I still walk fast, and I still love to run." said Gonzalez.
She is now a coach and a science teacher. Also she is in charge of the schools cross country team. She still competes as well.
"I've run in 10 marathons and even qualified for the boston marthon, but I could'nt go because of work." said Gonzalez.
Yesterday she ran her own race to raise money for The Canser Society that helped her as a child. She was truely blessed to run again.
"I am hoping the blessing is put on someone else." said Gonzalez.

Sad finally

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:32 pm

I have to do chores I'll put the rest on later.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum